Gorgeous 4 bedroom home situated in a prime location near all of the Snowden Bridge amenities. There is so much character in this home. From the lighting under cabinets, to the board and batten chair railings, plus built in shelving in the laundry room. A large master bedroom, and master bath and 2 walk in closets. Enjoy the fantastic fenced in backyard, with a beautiful deck and patio. This house also includes a shed in the backyard. What more could you ask for, this house has it all!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Servi
3,263 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Community Center, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis - Indoor, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price