Completely move-in ready! $1,000 Instant Buyer Credit at Closing! This home has over $62k in updates! Please see Virtual tour link under Interior details! Includes a 1 Year Ultimate Protection Buyer Home Warranty. Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 4,000 sq foot home on 1 acre at the end of a cul-de-sac at the back of highly desirable Stonebrook Farms! Only 15 minutes to Winchester Medical Center and shopping in Old Town. Over $62k in updates, including all stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, updated paint schemes, window treatments, 12 new ceiling fans, coordinating light fixtures, partially finished basement with ceramic tile, new 20 SEER mini-split HVAC in oversized family room, tankless water heater, storm doors, whole house fan for spring and fall, flowerbeds full of spring and summer color, large shed, and so much more! The exterior of the property includes an all weather level driveway with ample parking (no need to park on the street when snow is forecast), large side yard for outdoor entertaining, and a lower private patio pre-wired for hot tub! Master bath has custom steam shower and heated tile floors. This home is move-in ready. See documents section for plat and a list of full features & upgrades.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
4,089 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop, Partially Finished
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price