Don't miss this fabulous home located in the desirable Snowden Bridge community!! This home has a fantastic kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances and a large island that flows into the spacious family room and morning room. Bluetooth speakers throughout the main level. This house boasts three large bedrooms and a Master suit upstairs with walk in closet and full bath. A finished basement with a large family room, full bathroom and media room. Enjoy entertaining family and friends on the large deck and patio with outdoor bluetooth speakers and LED lighting to entertain into the night.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,580 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Cable TV, Fiber Optics
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Meeting Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis - Indoor, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)